users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JMS availability in Glassfish clustering

From: <shockwave_115_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 13:39:17 +0800

Hi
    JMS has the ability of load balance, you can configure your cluster:
Configurations> cluster1-config> Java Message Service: Address List
Behavior: "random"
which means it will delivery the message to the host in you hosts list
randomly.

You can add all your nodes to :
Configurations> cluster1-config> Java Message Service> JMS Hosts

BRs
//Jason