users@glassfish.java.net

Re: v3 and NetBeans 6.7 M2

From: Adam Bien <abien_at_adam-bien.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 07:49:35 +0100

Hi Vince,

I tried to create a EAR-project with maven archetype and got the
following error:

Error resolving version for
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin': Plugin requires Maven
version 2.0.7
NetBeans: Click here to change your settings.

Is it a known issue? I guess, it is necessary to go with external maven
installation,

regards,

adam