users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish timesout on startup when servlet webservice is deployed?

From: Jon Faldmo <jfaldmo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 15:37:26 -0700

Have you run the jstack <pid> command to see if there are blocked threads?

For example on Unix you would find the pid by typing in "/usr/ucb/ps -auxww
| grep <instance_name>". Then update the following command with the path to
the JDK you are using and replace [pid] with the pid that was found--
"/usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/bin/jstack [pid] > jstack[pid].out". I haven't
tried that on Windows if that is the OS you are using but you can probably
figure it out.