users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish + eclipse

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 14:30:52 PST

I can't find it but it is installed when adding a new server when you click on: "new server adapter" and there is only one Glassfish server adapter in the list.

Also the nullpointerexception is just because it tries to run it as a normal java application, it doesn't query the ejb container:

public class Main {
        @EJB
        private static UserRemote ur;

                  ur.getName();
                 ...rest code ...

        }
}

so this results in a NullPointerException. But if I download it with java web start, everything works fine. So the client application is deployed correctly, I just want it to run automatic.

Greetings
[Message sent by forum member 'obsidion' (obsidion)]