users@glassfish.java.net

Old version of a JSP being displayed?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:50:53 PST

I have been autodeploying a web application over and over again for a while.

Recently, an older version of a .jsp file has begun to show up, even though that version of that .jsp file is no longer in the .war file I'm deploying.

I have:
* manually removed the .war file from the autodeploy directory and rm -rf'ed everything in said directory.
* verified in the admin console that Glassfish doesn't know anything about this web application
* done a full recursive grep rooted at the top of the Glassfish directory structure to verify that indeed the old version of the .jsp file is present nowhere in the directory tree
* verified that the new version of the .war file does not have the old version of the .jsp file in it--just the new version of the .jsp file, as intended
* copied the .war file to the autodeploy directory, which was, recall, empty
* cleared the cache in my browser and restarted it and my machine
* hit the URL for the web application

I then see the old version of the .jsp file.

Help?

Baffled,
Laird
[Message sent by forum member 'ljnelson' (ljnelson)]