users@glassfish.java.net

How to make server not to respond to client calls until it fully starts up

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 14:56:58 PST

I see that when I try to reference a bean from client(actually from another server) during starts of the application server, the client can successfully get the reference and call the method (because I see no errors on client or on server). But in reality that method never gets executed. But once the server is up totally, it is working fine.

Is there a way to make server does not respond to clients until it fully starts up?
[Message sent by forum member 'tsnaveen' (tsnaveen)]