users@glassfish.java.net

Re: one persistence unit for few EJB modules in one EAR

From: Sahoo <sahoo_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 18:29:38 +0530

Witold Szczerba wrote:
> 2009/1/21 Marina Vatkina <Marina.Vatkina_at_sun.com>:
>
>> Do you list entity.jar in application.xml?
>>
>> thanks,
>> -marina
>>

> No, I have no such a file. Do you mean ear/META-INF/application.xml?
> Do I have to create one?

You don't have to create any such file. I am pretty sure either NetBeans
has added some configuration somewhere or you are doing it incorrectly.
It is not very straight forward to achieve this kind of packagig while
using NetBeans and I have come across many people facing the exact error
you are facing. I suggest you take a closer look at the the way the
sample application (I sent the link earlier) is built and see how to
achieve the same using NetBeans. You can even download the sample
application and build it yourself.

Sahoo