users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Packaging Glassfish

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 12:07:43 -0800

For Glassfish v2, this should work as long as you use the exact same
installation directory on target system and JDK installation directory
is also identical. Unfortunately, v2 is not easily "relocatable" into a
different directory since there are quite a few files which are updated
with reference to full installation directory at installation time.

HTH...