users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Apache load balance with glassfish

From: Kshitiz Saxena <Kshitiz.Saxena_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 11:47:16 +0530

Hi,

Apache 2.2 is not supported on windows. I had not mentioned that as
supported platform in my blog. Now I have highlighted that windows is
not a supported platform.

The binary available on windows is only for Apache2.0.x. In case you
want to use windows platform, then please use Apache2.0.x.

Sorry for all the confusion.

Thanks,
Kshitiz