users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Apache load balance with glassfish

From: Pankaj Jairath <Pankaj.Jairath_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 10:59:35 +0530

Need to verify that all the dependent DLLs are found while OS tries to
load mod_loadbalancer.dll. Please download dll dependency viewer tool
from - http://dependencywalker.com/ and open the mod_loadbalancer.dll
and let me know the result is publishes.

Also is your system a 32bit or 64bit Win installation ?

regards
Pankaj