users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Apache load balance with glassfish

From: Kshitiz Saxena <Kshitiz.Saxena_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 21:49:18 +0530

Hi,

Right click on the folder/file. Then click on "Properties". All
permissions are under "Security" tab.

You should add complete path in environment variable, i.e., "C:\Program
Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\modules". Since it has spaces
in directory names, it is better to add it as
"C:\PROGRA~1****\APACHE~1\Apache2.2\modules"

Thanks,
Kshitiz