users@glassfish.java.net

Apache load balance with glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 03:05:16 PST

Hi All,
        I am trying to use Apache 2.2 web server as a http load balancer for the glassfish server. I followed the steps from the following link http://blogs.sun.com/kshitiz/entry/load_balancer_plugin_in_glassfish .

But I strucked with the following error.

when i am starting Apache with the following command:

C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\bin>httpd.exe -k start
httpd.exe: Syntax error on line 496 of C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load C:/
Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/modules/mod_loadbalancer.dll into server: The specified module could not be found.

added the following lines to the end of Httpd.conf file.

##BEGIN EE LB Plugin Parameters
#LoadFile /usr/lib/libCstd.so.1 (THIS LINE IS ONLY NEEDED ON SOLARIS SPARC)
LoadModule loadbalancer_module modules/mod_loadbalancer.dll
#AddModule apachelbplugin_module
<IfModule apachelbplugin_module>
config-file conf/loadbalancer.xml
locale en
</IfModule>
##END EE LB Plugin Parameters

My environment:
OS : windows
Application Server : Glassfish V.2
http web server : Apache 2.2

I have not configured the LD_LIBRARY_PATH path, where can update library path in windows.
I am not using SSL.

If you have any documents specific to windows operating system, glassfish application server configuration steps and required configuration files please update me, that will be great help for me.

or any other way to solve this issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Balaji Varaprasad.G
[Message sent by forum member 'balaji_varaprasad' (balaji_varaprasad)]