users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to install load balancer using apache web server?

From: Pankaj Jairath <Pankaj.Jairath_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 16:28:24 +0530

Hello Venu,

worker.properties is mod_jk connector specific; you do not need this for
GlassFish v2.1 HTTP LB. I can enumerate the details sought again;
however please refer to
http://blogs.sun.com/kshitiz/entry/load_balancer_plugin_in_glassfish ,
as it enlists them and you can apply those over Windows Apache 2.2
installation. It enlists the changes to various Apache 2.2 configuration
files - httpd.conf, httpd-vhosts.conf, etc.

regards
Pankaj