users@glassfish.java.net

Re: no persistence provider

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 23:02:35 +0530

You can use hibernate or eclipselink, but that won't solve your problem.
Your problem is that you are not using the persistence API correctly. I
guess you didn't look at the blog I pointed to you which describes how
you can get hold of an EntityManager or EntityManagerFactory. Since you
are using NetBeans, I suggest you open the file where you want to get
hold of an entity manager, right click and select one of the context
sensitive menu options to get hold of an entity manager.

Thanks,
Sahoo