users@glassfish.java.net

Re: problem with running ejb client

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 06:28:06 PST

Thank You Tim your posts are very helpful, not only in my topic.

I'm going to get through it couple of times more.

Just 1 more (or more ; )) additional question atm:

Setting endpoints in command line to start a client means it must know exactly how many instances are in cluster? I mean, how can i add more isntances to a cluster (not only from 1 nodeagent, not only from 1 machine) and dont change the command line for a client?
In my case i want to make them seperate, and easily scale amount of my servers. Is it possible?
[Message sent by forum member 'freeq1986' (freeq1986)]