users@glassfish.java.net

Re: how to replace TopLink Essentials with EclipseLink in GFv2ur2

From: Mitesh Meswani <Mitesh.Meswani_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 15:02:47 -0800

To use EclispeLink as a JPA provider for GlassFish V2.1, all you need to
do is to drop EclipseLink jar in $GLASSFISH_HOME/lib dir and specifiy
EclipseLink as the provider. For V2ur2, you will need to have property
"eclipselink.target-server" set to "SunAS9" in your persistence.xml.
Following is a sample persistence.xml

<persistence xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence" version="1.0" >
    <persistence-unit name ="em">

<provider>org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.PersistenceProvider</provider>
        <properties>
            <property name="eclipselink.target-server" value="SunAS9"/>
        </properties>
    </persistence-unit>