users@glassfish.java.net

Free training & webinars for GlassFish from Sun

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 14:54:21 -0800

I don't see an announcement for the Free Training offer in this alias so...

As you know, you can optionally register your Sun GlassFish Enterprise
Server (the free distribution from Sun) - for example just go to the
admin console. So far we have almost 300K registrations of GFv2 and
over 40K of GFv3.

The registration helps us learn more about how and where people are
using GF. Registration also entitles you to a few extra benefits; two
specific ones are described at [1]: free online webinars, and free
online training. The type of benefits will change over time; I see
there is also a discount on in-person training.

[1]http://blogs.sun.com/theaquarium/entry/glassfish_registrations_and_webinars

If interested, check out the link.

        - eduard/o