users@glassfish.java.net

Re: NPEs during PoolManagerImpl.getResourceFromPool with Connector Connection Pools

From: Brian Repko <brianrepko_at_fastmail.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 08:16:36 -0600

We've tried stop/starting the NA (in order to get it to sync) and we still get
the same issue.

Does it matter if the Node Agent domain.xml is in sync or not?

We are not sure what to do at this point - clearly rebooting doesn't work for
us. We cannot get a JMS connection factory out of this adapter anymore because
GF is not managing this pool properly.

Brian