users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Can Glassfish supports existing c/c++ soap server?

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 19:13:44 +0530

Please explain what you mean by "support soap applications." Are you
willing to rewrite the apps using Java Web Services APIs? The answer is
probably no. Are you thinking of GlassFish to manage those soap servers?
You can try writing a lifecycle module in GlassFish to control the
lifecycle of the native soap servers.

Thanks,
Sahoo