users@glassfish.java.net

Re: [JMS] destination to another application server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 10:51:56 PST

Hi Ramesh,

I am keepinig the secnario once again for ref.
I have a MDB running in Glassfish and Queue (jbossmq) running in remote server of jboss.
Here MDB has to consume msg from remote server of jbossmq.So, I have to setup remote connection in glassfish using generic RA.I follwed the steps which you have given for jboss messaging. I could not able to consume messages.

It may give you information. let me know if u need more information regardinig the issue

Thanks for reply.

Thanks
Nanda
[Message sent by forum member 'chalava' (chalava)]