users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem wen using "Default Web Module" & docroot

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 01:32:51 PST

Hi Jan,

Thanks again for your explanation. Now I understand the different ways to publish public resources on glassfish server. I decided now to package tiny_mce directly into my web module. This is much stuff (>1MB) but the advantage is that customers have no need to configure there servers in this issue and so it would be easy for them to install my application. And also I can configure the web module as a defult modul for different virtual servers.

Thanks for your help!
[Message sent by forum member 'rsoika' (rsoika)]