users@glassfish.java.net

Re: New to GlassFish V2

From: Satyajit Tripathi <Satyajit.Tripathi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 12:31:49 +0530
Dear Chirstos,

I agree with you. The real issue quite often is also that there is too much information on the Internet and hard to locate a simplified version or a most relevant versus. But you can mostly depend on this GlassFish forum (alias) which I have found as keenly active and many volunteers. You will find real experiences being shared between islands across the world and is a great learning pool.

Btw regarding your question below, please see the Presentation : GlassFish-V2-Clustering-Simplified.pdf slide #3. I have tried to clarify the reason for choices between the three different profiles of GlassFish V2ur2 or Sun Java System Application Server 9.1 u2. You will also find information pertaining to NetBeans 6.1 and its features on my Blog.

Cheers
--Satya

glassfish@javadesktop.org wrote:
Thank you. I spend some time just wondering: cluster or not!
Many thanks. I tried to find an answer surfing the Internet but it is not
always easy finding information.
[Message sent by forum member 'christos67' (christos67)]