users@glassfish.java.net

Re: HELP...Does Glassfish *really* work?

From: Jacob Kessler <Jacob.Kessler_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 14:32:28 -0800

Are you getting any error messages in your log file? If so, can you post
them?

Related to that, make sure that you can write to the log file. That
might cause nothing to show up.

System.out works from within glassfish, but is redirected to the server
log. If you start Glassfish with java -jar glassfish.jar, it should come
out on your console, but otherwise it will only show up in the log file.