users@glassfish.java.net

Web Server glassfish lb plugin

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 08:08:29 PST

I have sjws 7.0 with glassfish9.1 and have load balancing configured to work on each with two of each. I want to associate one url with both web servers such as
ws one - 10.21.18.2
ws two - 10.21.18.3
DNS - 10.21.20.1
I want to have an html page that is specified as
that is on both web servers and the application is default root context. What I want to do is browse to http://10.21.20.1/ and have the web server pick up either. I can get this effect but sometimes on the first attempt to connect I get a page not available in IE and
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading error in firefox. But as soon as i hit retry the app comes up fine for a time period. ( It seems like only a fresh access to the url will cause this behavior) any IDEAS??
[Message sent by forum member 'kenbarnesjr' (kenbarnesjr)]