users@glassfish.java.net

Re: asadmin start-node-agent timesout after 15 mins

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 06:50:27 PST

Hi Satyajit,

Thank you for reply. The passwords are correct, if they weren't I'd get a different error, I did some experimentation with this to make sure.

I found the solution however, well I believe. I uninstalled the cluster and node agents from all the nodes and recreated them but in a different order. I created the cluster on the DAS server, then I created the node agent on the second server first and lastly I created the node agent on the DAS server. Each node agent was able to start up just fine.

Not sure why this made a diference but it did and I'm up and running.

Thanks for your help and suggestions once again.
[Message sent by forum member 'vicjalan' (vicjalan)]