users@glassfish.java.net

Creating object store from Glassfish admin console

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 22:46:03 PST

Hi,
I have an application that uses Sun Java System MQ and Tomcat. I am now migrating it to Glassfish. When I initially created my application I followed the 'Working With Object Stores' section in the SJSMQ Admin Guide to set up an object store. I am trying to do the same thing via the Glassfish admin console but cant work out how to do it. Can anyone provide advice or point to documentation with the relevant information.
Thanks,
[Message sent by forum member 'pch42' (pch42)]