users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem wen using "Default Web Module" & docroot

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 11:00:54 PST

Hi Jan,

we played around with alternate-docroots today but we did not succeed.
What we have done was to add an alternatedocroot to our virtual server configuration as followed:

alternatedocroot_1 from=/tiny_mce/* dir=/docroot/tiny_mce

But this is not working. Is the configuration wrong?
With "/docroot" we try addressing the default docroot of our glassfish where tiny_mce is still located.
Should we change the value to something like:

from=/tiny_mce/* dir=${com.sun.aas.instanceRoot}/docroot

or should we give a full filepath like /usr/glassfish/domain/domain1/docroot ?

tiny_mce is currently located in the default docroot of our glassfish domain1

In this Thread: http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?messageID=207031
you explain that a default-web-module of a virtual server shadows the alternate-doc-roots.
has this changed in the currend V2 release?

Thanks for help
Ralph
[Message sent by forum member 'rsoika' (rsoika)]