users@glassfish.java.net

Re: any sample or tutorial about developing JAX-RS web services and clients?

From: Felipe Gaúcho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 17:06:14 +0100

the client is any HTTP client.. examples:

http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/networking/urls/readingWriting.html
http://digiassn.blogspot.com/2008/10/java-simple-httpurlconnection-example.html

etc.. just google by "java Http client example"....

and you also can also adopt complex frameworks, like:

http://hc.apache.org/httpclient-3.x/