users@glassfish.java.net

Re: any sample or tutorial about developing JAX-RS web services and clients?

From: Sarah kho <sarah.kho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 19:32:49 +0330

Thank you for your links, What I couldnt find is a sanple client, imagine
that I have

@Path("/helloworld")
public class HelloWorldResource {

  // The Java method will process HTTP GET requests
  @GET
  // The Java method will produce content identified by the MIME Media
  // type "text/plain"
  @Produces("text/plain")
  public String getClichedMessage() {
  // Return some cliched textual content
  return "Hello World";
  }
}

In my server, how does a client code for invoking this service looks like?

thanks