users@glassfish.java.net

Please review and comment on the GlassFish v3 deployment one-pager

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 14:03:02 PST

The one-pager for GlassFish v3 deployment is now available for review and comment. The official review period is one week, so please post your comments and feedback as replies to this forum thread by 15 Jan 2009. We will try to consider feedback that arrives after that but we cannot guarantee we will be able to do so.

You can find the one-pager here: http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=gfv3-deployment-one-pager

The one-pager describes two key aspects of deployment for the GlassFish v3 JavaOne 2009 release:

- Extensibility APIs (These are the APIs - SPIs, really - which container developers will implement to add a new container type to GlassFish v3.)

- Application management (post-deployment customization of application configuration)

The page for all one-pagers for GlassFish v3 is here: http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=V3FunctionalSpecs

Thank you in advance for your comments.

- Tim and Hong
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn' (tjquinn)]