users@glassfish.java.net

How to easy change location for WSDL's in a BPEL Module.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 06:54:50 PST

Hi,

I'm currently working on a SOA project where we are using different Web Services and a BPEL Process to manage the services communication.

We have a testing server and a production server.

All web services are on the same server including the BPEL process.

It takes an awful long time to change all the WSDL's in the BPEL process from test server to production server and there are wierd problems like Partner Links disappearing.

Is it possible to have the servers url in a properties file or something so we only have to change one parameter from testing to production when we want to deploy the project to the production server?
[Message sent by forum member 'tolvantolvan' (tolvantolvan)]