users@glassfish.java.net

Re: asadmin start-node-agent timesout after 15 mins

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 02:06:06 PST

Hi Satyajit,
thank you very much for your reply.
As regards what you are asking me to check, I can telnet machine1 on port 8686 this, imho, should prove that DAS is running and there are no firewalls blocking the communication.
I confirm that I created the node agent with a command similar to the one you mentioned (indeed machine1 reports rendezvousOccurred=true for the remote node agent).
At the moment I do not have a name assigned to my DAS so I need to use the ip address. Is this an issue?

I hava a further question. How can I rise the log level of the node agent? That might give me a clue of what the problem is.

Thanks again,
Luca
[Message sent by forum member 'lunobili' (lunobili)]