users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Configuring glassfish with eclipse europa

From: Rochelle Raccah <Rochelle.Raccah_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 12:28:38 -0800

Are you having a problem downloading and installing the plugin because
of the firewall? Or running the server? If the first, you can
(manually) download directly by following the instructions on

https://glassfishplugins.dev.java.net/download/index.html

Also, in the future, you might have a quicker turnaround to your
questions if you ask them on the plugin alias:
users_at_glassfishplugins.dev.java.net

Thanks,
Rochelle