users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Gassfish v2.x Configuration / Instance Properties in Web Console?

From: Steve Essery <Steve.Essery_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 16:30:10 +0000

Sun has its own internal bug database used for all products. The
defects where raised on behalf of a customer using the Sun Java
Application Server 9.1 (i.e. paid for support) and were created
internally.... I am not sure what process decides whether these are
exposed via http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase. All I can say is I know of
these issues and an engineer is still working on resolving them.