users@glassfish.java.net

Gassfish v2.x Configuration / Instance Properties in Web Console?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2008 09:44:29 PST

In a clustered setup when I click on an instance within the cluster there is a "Properties" tab between "General" and "Monitor".

When I go into this properties screen I see "Configuration Properties" and "Instance Properties" which are always blank with the exception of an error on the Configuration Properties screen that says " An error has occurred
Property AJP_INSTANCE_NAME is not found in the element."

Which I assume is from me setting up properties for mod_jk. I've set various other properties on these instances as well like paths to our quartz configuration file (ie. QUARTZ_PROPERTY) and a few others that show up when I do:

asadmin list-system-properties <instance-name>.

My Question is:

Are "Configuration Properties" or "Instance Properties" supposed to show "system-properties" set on the instances and if they are, is it a known bug that they don't? I've noticed this behavior since early v2ur1 releases.

If those screens are not intended to display system-properties, what were they designed for?

Thanks =]

Andrew
[Message sent by forum member 'areplogle' (areplogle)]