users@glassfish.java.net

Several questions about appserv-rt.jar... and more

From: Antonio Goncalves <antonio.mailing_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 15:34:57 +0100

Hi all,
I find myself constantly switching from Prelude V3 to GlassFish 2.1. I need
to use V3 but because some features are not avaible yet (appclient, MQ...),
I also use 2.1. For that I rely on Maven and switch pom.xml files.

I need to run JMS in GF 2.1 without appclient, so I need a jndi.properties
file. I know that there's a default one in appserv-rt.jar but I can't find
it in the Maven repository (I've looked in http://download.java.net/maven/1,
http://download.java.net/maven/2 and even
http://download.java.net/maven/glassfish/). Do you know where I could find
it ?

BTW, is there any search engine on these 3 repositories ?

On GF V3, do you plan to have such appserv-rt.jar (or with another name but
a jar with a jndi.properties) ?

Any roadmap for appclient on GF V3 ?

Thanks,
Antonio