users@glassfish.java.net

JSP Initialization Failure javax.faces.FacesException

From: rrugemalira <mambo-ruge_at_usa.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 11:17:37 -0800 (PST)

In my application, I have a datatable from which I can select a row.
When I run my application in the NetBeans 6.5 IDE all is well.
I'm able to select the row from the datatable on the displayed jsp page
I'm using glassfish-v2ur2 in the IDE

When I deploy my application to glassfish-v2ur2 outside the IDE the
datatable jsp page does not render.
I get the following error:
WebModule[/Ailments]SelectAilment Initialization Failure
javax.faces.FacesException

SelectAilment is the jsp that contains the datatable.

Here is the partial error message from server.log

java.sql.SQLException at
com.sun.rave.faces.data.CachedRowSetDataModel.executeIfNecessary(CachedRowSetDataModel.java:409)
at
com.sun.rave.faces.data.CachedRowSetDataModel.isRowAvailable(CachedRowSetDataModel.java:168)
at
com.sun.rave.faces.data.CachedRowSetDataModel.setRowIndex(CachedRowSetDataModel.java:321)
at
com.sun.rave.faces.data.CachedRowSetDataModel.setWrappedData(CachedRowSetDataModel.java:358)
at
com.sun.rave.faces.data.CachedRowSetDataModel.setCachedRowSet(CachedRowSetDataModel.java:383)
at ailments.SelectAilment._init(SelectAilment.java:41) at
ailments.SelectAilment.init(SelectAilment.java:188) at
com.sun.rave.web.ui.appbase.servlet.LifecycleListener.fireInit(LifecycleListener.java:631)
at
com.sun.rave.web.ui.appbase.servlet.LifecycleListener.attributeAdded(LifecycleListener.java:464)
at
org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteRequest.setAttribute(CoyoteRequest.java:1752)
at ..

Here are lines 41 and 188 of SelectAilment.java
41 dataTable1Model.setCachedRowSet((javax.sql.rowset.CachedRowSet)
getValue("#{SessionBean1.ailmentRowSet}"));
187 try {
188 _init();
189 } catch (Exception e) {
190 log("SelectAilment Initialization Failure", e);
191 throw e instanceof FacesException ? (FacesException) e : new
FacesException(e);
192 }

I'd appreciate your kind guidance to resolve this problem.