users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Cluster session replication not working

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 20:41:49 PST

As I negotiate a commercial support contract, my sales contact got us in touch with some of the glassfish team. They walked me through a couple things and ultimately it came down to my clusterjsp.ear being outdated. I deployed out of the app included in GF/samples/quickstart/clusterjsp and all is well. In the mean time, I also learned that under Logger Settings -> Log Levels -> Web Container controls the session persistence logging. Setting to FINE shows you the valveSave events to verify operation. A really nice feature of glassfish is that it uses the Logging facilities in java properly and doesn't require a restart to change logging levels. Everyone here probably already knows that. Anyway, three cheers for the sun support team. Although a combination of my office having new SIP phones with changing volume issues and some heavy accents made the conversation a little slow, the team was spot-on as far as helping us debug and figure out how to get things working, or, rather, show that they were already working. Thanks, guys.

Jason
[Message sent by forum member 'jrobey' (jrobey)]