users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Jersey Samples

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 17:44:17 +0100

On Jan 28, 2009, at 5:21 PM, glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:

> Hi Paul,
>
> Excuse me if I have you busy with this stuff.
>
> I have followed your indications that in fact,
> they are absolutely clear.
>
> But I get an error,
>
> 28-ene-2009 17:04:44 com.sun.enterprise.web.WebModuleContextConfig
> authenticator
> Config
> GRAVE: webModuleContextConfig.missingRealm
> 28-ene-2009 17:04:44 com.sun.jersey.api.core.PackagesResourceConfig
> init
> INFO: Scanning for root resource and provider classes in the packages:
> com.sun.jersey.samples.bookstore.resources
> 28-ene-2009 17:04:44 com.sun.jersey.api.core.PackagesResourceConfig
> init
> INFO: Root resource classes found:
> class com.sun.jersey.samples.bookstore.resources.Bookstore
> 28-ene-2009 17:04:44 com.sun.jersey.api.core.PackagesResourceConfig
> init
> INFO: Provider classes found:
> Hit ENTER for redeploy
>
> When I hit ENTER I go back to the same error message.

Did you try going to the URL:

   http://localhost:8080/Bookstore/

in your browser ?

I dunno what the message "GRAVE: webModuleContextConfig.missingRealm"
is but the messages afterwards are not error messages, they are
informational messages (hence prefixed with "INFO") that the bookstore
application has been deployed correctly.

The last message is just a prompt to say how to redeploy. I agree this
could be clearer to distinguish between logging messages and embedded
GlassFish prompt messages.

Paul.