users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Standard way of initializing an application

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 23:45:30 PST

Hi Sahoo,

thanks for your reply.

The cache is a very simple Apache JCS cache containing round about 500MB of data. The cache should not necessarily survive a server restart.

The reason for my question is that I want users access a data model which is approved to be integrity checked.

What I planned to do is to have a MDB for that processing a cache rebuild message. This is not the problem-
My problem is when and where to send the cache rebuild message from.

I don't know what is the recommended here.

Thanks,
Sebastian Mahr
[Message sent by forum member 'smahr' (smahr)]