users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Standard way of initializing an application

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 13:01:29 +0530

AFAIK, there is no way to achieve it other than writing a special
application that does so. You should be able to take your entity beans
from your Java EE app, and write a Java SE style application to populate
the database using JPA. About the cache, I don't know what kind of cache
are you talking about. How can it survive server restart?

Thanks,
Sahoo