users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish on Windows Server 2008

From: Paul Sterk <Paul.Sterk_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 12:13:25 -0800

Ryan,

I checked the status of bug 6575349 and there is a note that the bug was
only found on Windows 2003. There is an entry in the 9.1pe release notes
about downloading a HotFix from Microsoft:

Case Number: SRX070906600011
Workspace URL:
(https://sftus.one.microsoft.com/ChooseTransfer.aspx?key=a9c9b140-aa2f-4e0d-a39c-7e89ba067af6)

HTH,