users@glassfish.java.net

Installed Sun App Server 9.1 update1 but new domains are Platform Edition 8

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 01:16:35 PST

Hello Friends,

I have installed Sun App Server 9.1 update1 [sjsas-9_1_02-solaris-sparc.bin]. Installtion was fine and I could start the default domain "domain1".

Now I have created a new domain using following command:
create-domain --domaindir /export/domains --adminport 4848 --adminuser admin sampleDomain

The version of newly created domain is "Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition 8.2 (build b06-fcs)". Is it correct behavier of Sun App Server 9.1???
or am I missing something?

I have one more issue:
First time start up of the default domain was succefully but when I tried to start it using following
/export/domains/domain1/bin] > ./startserv

It failed with following error:
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect
        at com.sun.enterprise.security.SecuritySupportImpl.loadStores(SecuritySupportImpl.java:114)

I am sure I am providing correct username and password.

Thanks in advance for your response!

Regards,
Qamar
[Message sent by forum member 'qumar_samba' (qumar_samba)]