users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Profiling GF2 with NB 6.5

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 11:29:50 PST

Thanks for the response..

What OS are you working on?
Open Solaris 5.11 on Amazon EC2 for the server, Win32 for the IDE.

What version of Java are you using to run the IDE?
jdk 1.6.0_2

What version of Java are you using to run the server?
jdk 1.6.0_11

How did you start the server in 'profile mode'...
We are running a remote instance of GF2 on EC2 that is our service.
We need to profile our running service.
We followed the instructions the profile config wiizard gave us. We installed the .zip file and modified the domain.xml file accordingly.

did you choose 'Start in Profile Mode' from the right click menu of the server node?
No, see above. Our GF2 is on a different machine from our IDE.

did you choose 'Profile' from the right click menu of an app that has been targeted to deploy onto v2?

No. See above.
[Message sent by forum member 'jeffpk' (jeffpk)]