users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RE: RE: Problem with Glassfish Transport SSL

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 14:32:35 PST

Thanks again for the reply.

I changed:

<url-pattern>/NewWebServiceService/*</url-pattern>

to:

<url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>

and it builds fine but I am still getting the 403 Forbidden error. I have a web service in asp.net that is connecting to the wsdl that is created in GF. It is a pretty simple web service that just sends 2 numbers to GF and then GF adds them and returns the solution. That works fine as long as I don't have SSL turned on in GF.

I am just trying to get the issue resolved before implementing it for a larger scale program.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Ben
[Message sent by forum member 'rem2500' (rem2500)]