users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problems to install the glassfish on CentOS (Moving from Glassfish v2)

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 12:49:44 -0800

 Note that these instructions apply to v2 but not to GlassFish v3...

Rogério,

could you try downloading and installing zip based distribution?
Installer distribution has not been oficially tested on CentOS and it is
possible that installer framework does not handle this OS properly,
hence the issues you are seeing.

Thanks,

Snjezana