users@glassfish.java.net

Problems to install the glassfish on CentOS (Moving from Glassfish v2)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 18:25:17 PST

Hi Guys!

I'm a newbie at glassfish and I'm having some problems to install glassfishv3 on my CentOS. I'm trying to install glassfishv3 and move from glassfish v2, so after the wizard installation, a message about that the server was not configured yet appear to me and I have to exit and open 2 files an html and log, I perceived that these files does not exists (This is the first problem!). So I went manually to the folder where I've installed the server and I tried to call ./asadmin start-domain and this message appear to me: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser

and nothing happens.

So what is going on? Is the glassfish so hard to install that a dumbest cannot do this?

I hope some help my friends.

Thank you

Rogério Carrasqueira
[Message sent by forum member 'rgcarrasqueira' (rgcarrasqueira)]