users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problems to install the glassfish on CentOS (Moving from Glassfish v2)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 12:49:43 PST

>>Note that these instructions apply to v2 but not to GlassFish v3...

Indeed they are for v2 but that is how I installed v3 on my Centos—I think.

>>could you try downloading and installing zip based distribution?

Yes I have downloaded and installed v3 on my Centos. Albeit ran it only once and played around with it. But I have a job to do and don't want the distractions—brought about by the hype and (you-know-who) generated excitement around v3.
[Message sent by forum member 'nuffsaidx' (nuffsaidx)]