users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Installing

From: Sreekanth <sreekanth.manga_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 13:15:45 +0530

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 12:15 PM, Néstor <rotsen_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> I am new and I trying to set up glassfish with PHP and I am getting this
> error:
> An error has occurred
> Deploying application in domain failed; Error loading deployment
> descriptors for module [LRWPAgent] -- UnsupportedClassVersionError: Class
> com.sun.mde.lrwp.HttpProxyServlet has unsupported major or minor version
> numbers, which are greater than those found in the Java Runtime Environment
> version 1.5.0_14 Error loading deployment descriptors for module [LRWPAgent]
> -- UnsupportedClassVersionError: Class com.sun.mde.lrwp.HttpProxyServlet has
> unsupported major or minor version numbers, which are g...

Typically we get these errors when the java source files are compiled with a
java version higher than the current java runtime version.

Say like if the src files are compiled with java 1.6 and you are trying to
run the classes using java 5 , we get the above exception.

One more suggestion recommended is always try to install Java in a location
who path does not contain spaces, like "Program Files" has.

--
Thanks,
Sreekanth