users@glassfish.java.net

RE: JXM port number

From: Dru Devore <ddevore_at_duckhouse.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 00:20:04 -0700

Yes v2.x

I can connect correctly on our dev server but the admins of the system
will only open specific ports on in the testing environment. I would
like to specify the port that JMX will respond on instead of leaving it
dynamic, not the connecting port but the port GF will respond to the
jconsole on. If I can't specify the responding port then I need to get
the range of ports that it can use.